Are you looking for a safe, non-surgical solution to skin rejuvenation? At Dermatology Laser Center and Medispa, we offer multiple safe and effective treatments to help remodel damaged and aging skin for a refreshed, younger-looking profile, including Eclipse® micro-needling.
Serving Owings Mills and surrounding areas in Maryland, Dermatology Laser Center and Medispa is led by board-certified dermatologist Dr. Steven B. Snyder. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how micro-needling can improve your skin from the inside out with subtle improvements and natural-looking results.
What is Eclipse® Micro-Needling?
One of the least invasive methods for skin rejuvenation, micro-needling involves tiny needles in a pen-like device that are moved across the skin, penetrating below the surface to a specific depth and promoting skin healing from the inside out. At Dermatology Laser and Medispa, Dr. Snyder and our medical team use the Eclipse® system for micro-needling.
This state-of-the-art device offers multiple benefits to patients, including:
- Safety: The Eclipse MicroPen® features a single-use, sterile treatment tip that is disposed after a single use. This device is also safe for all skin types.
- Fast treatment: The high speed motor in the MicroPen® allows for fast treatment without compromising efficiency
- Customized options: No two skin types and needs are like, and the MicroPen® can be customized for treatment that is uniquely tailored to the patient.
- Predictable results: This micro-needling system has been tested for safety and efficacy and offers professional, clinically proven results.
We also offer PRP and hyaluronic acid treatments as supplements to micro-needling for younger-looking results you can love even more! Ask us about this ultimate rejuvenation combination during your consultation!
How Does Micro-Needling Work?
The Eclipse® is designed to penetrate the skin surface to a depth that initiates the skin’s natural healing response. The micro-needles create tiny punctures in the skin that are nearly invisible to the naked eye and begins a process that is known as Collagen Induction Therapy. This method of non-surgical skin rejuvenation works by:
- Increasing collagen production within the skin to help gradually remodel the surface
- Tighten existing collagen to smooth visible signs of aging
- Refreshing your natural appearance and restoring a more youthful glow to dull, aging skin
Are There Any Side Effects?
Aside from a slight pink or red hue that may develop on the skin after treatment, micro-needling with the Eclipse MicroPen® carries no major side effects, and most patients are able to return to normal activities afterward. Dr. Snyder and our medical team will share all other relevant safety information with you prior to your treatment.
Results may vary, and it may take multiple sessions to achieve your desired look.
Contact Dermatology Laser Center and Medispa today to schedule a consultation and discover the benefits of micro-needling for improving aging or damaged skin without surgery or downtime.