Have You Ever Wondered What It Would Be Like To Not Need All Those Messy, Time-Consuming Creams And Lotions For Treating Your Psoriasis? Well, Now You Do Have An Option!
The XTRAC ULTRA EXCIMER LASER is a safe, painless and effective treatment to put you in control of your psoriasis. And the good news is that these treatments are usually covered by Medicare and most major insurance companies*.
Dr. Steven Snyder was among the country’s first physicians using the EXCIMER LASER technology to treat psoriasis with most patients achieving very gratifying results. Over the years, our practice has continually evolved using the more advanced system in the XTRAC ULTRA EXCIMER LASER.
Our XTRAC ULTRA EXCIMER LASER treatments offer psoriasis sufferers many benefits. Depending on the extent and severity of your psoriasis, these can include:
- Noticeable improvement usually seen within 3 or 4 treatments
- Significant improvement usually seen in as few as 6 to 10 treatments
- Clearance— usually seen in as few as 10 to 20 treatments, depending on the severity of your condition
- Provides long-lasting relief—usual remission is 4 – 6 months, sometimes much longer
- Quick, easy, painless treatment—each session lasts usually 10-20 minutes
- No need for messy creams and no concern about the side effects of systemic medications
- Reimbursement is usually covered by most major insurance companies*
*Currently our office participates with Aetna, Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Shield Federal Government, Care First, Cigna, Coventry, Medicare, Medicare Advantage Plan, and United Health Care.
Call now to schedule a consultation at (410) 356-0000