Did You Know That Your Vitiligo Can Be Treated With Our New Laser Technology?
Dr. Steven Snyder was among the first few physicians in the country using the XTRAC EXCIMER LASER technology to treat vitiligo, a condition of pigment loss causing white patches in the skin.
The XTRAC is the first Light Therapy System FDA-market cleared to treat vitiligo. Using a specific wavelength of light, this laser technology stimulates the repigmentation of the skin in patients suffering from vitiligo.
Vitiligo not only has its physical challenges, but emotional and psychological as well, and using this laser technology we have been able to help many hundreds of patients suffering from pigmentation loss. Over the years, our practice has continually evolved and we now offer our vitiligo patients treatment with the more advanced XTRAC ULTRA EXCIMER LASER.
Benefits of the XTRAC ULTRA EXCIMER LASER:
- The laser treatment is very safe, effective, quick and painless
- Best results are seen in treating the face and neck
- Laser treatments are 2-3 times weekly
- Some repigmentation of the skin starts usually with 10 treatments
- Full benefit is usually seen in 20-30 treatments or more
These participating Insurance Carriers usually cover the XTRAC ULTRA LASER treatments for Vitiligo:
- United Health Care
- Highmark (some plans only)
- Blue Shield (some plans only)
Our medical receptionists will gladly check on availability of your insurance coverage upon request.
Call now to schedule a consultation at (410) 356-0000